Robotsports is an open team where new members are always welcome. We are looking for members that can bring a technical or organizational contribution. There is room in the team for all kind of technicians. We offer you the opportunity to further develop your skills in your field of expertise or maybe learn something new by experimenting in another field. There are software, hardware, mechanical and system activities to name a few.
The team is busy improving the behavior and the perception of the robots by integrating new sensors, applying AI but also busy in the development of a new generation of football robots. For this we can use new team members in all kinds of areas.
Some possible tasks within the Robotsports team:
• Add of new sensors. From robust assembly to developing algorithms to convert the sensor data into useful reliable input for football tactics.
• Test and qualify de robot and shooting behavior.
• Improve and accelerate the calibrations needed in order to play.
• Think of new football behavior, implement and test.
• Organizational support: designing scenarios for competitions, organizing workshops etc.
Note that these are just some examples.
Interested or do you need more info? Get in contact with us!